Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life's Journey: Lunch

Most of us eat lunch everyday....different times and different places but we all need that little something to get us through the day!! Some eat alone, some eat in front of the tv, some eat while working and some eat with friends!! That's just what I did today!! My friends are either teachers (so they off in the summer months) or do not work outside the home so they decided to meet for lunch during my lunch hour near where I work ( they are just great like that). What a nice hour!! We chatted and enjoyed a nice meal, followed by some delightful frozen yogurt!! Not only was this nourishment for the body but for the soul as well. Our group gets together when we can but with all the different schedules, kids and other obligations, it is sometimes really hard. Therefore I cherish each minute with them. No matter what we do, no matter where we eat and no matter now short our time together, we always laugh and have fun!! Today we took some pictures too that I am sure will end up on Face Book :)
So no matter where life's journey takes you, you must stop and grab lunch with friends (dessert is always good too).

No comments:

Post a Comment